Cloud adaption is hitting the peak over the last 3 years as organizations are transforming into the digital leap to achieve cost reduction, risk mitigation and scalability as their business demands. Organization possibly adapt one or more of the following cloud offerings Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) or Anything-as-a-service (XaaS) to meet their business objectives in a public or private setup.
cloudcoematurity.com brings in unique perspective of effective cloud consumption management training and consulting to address the sore point of cost burns due to lack of controls, checkpoints & architecture while adapting a cloud solution. This training briefly touches upon the software licensing impact on cloud which is offered in detail in sammaturity.com.
cloud center of excellence follows the principle of shared services. Cloud CoE leader certification curriculum is built upon “the 5 W’s and the H” framework delivering a microservices analysis driven blueprint. This blue print recommendations serves as an ultimate guide for IT leaders to build a Productive, Highly functional & Efficient CCoE.
- How do we create a highly effective cloud COE (CCoE) ?
- What skills are required to effectively run your CCoE?
- Who is responsible for cloud Spend, Security and consumption management? (RACI)
- When does CCoE collaborate with IT and Business stakeholders?
- Where does your application, data or servers reside?
- Why is cloud not or a best solution?
cloudcoematurity’s offerings include:
- Certified Cloud Consumption Management Practitioner
- Certified Cloud CoE Leader
- Cloud Platform/Tool Evaluation, Recommendation & Implementation Support